- KUDA Shader Features and Additions
- Приступаем к работе: наша исходная сцена
- Следующие шаги
- What is KUDA Shader?
- KUDA Shaders 1.17.1 Installation Guide
- A Brief About KUDA Shaders
KUDA Shader Features and Additions
Just as mentioned above, the features of KUDA Shaders 1.17.1 are pretty robust and complete in many regards. For instance, it brings in various effects. These can be customized or adjusted as you would like. In addition, it has been created to transform areas like rock, water, cloud, sky, trees, grass, sunlight, etc. So in case you are searching for a shader pack that adds lots of stunning effects into the world of Minecraft without any compromise, this is one of such.
If you have always loved what Chocapic13’s V9 has got to offer, there is no doubting the fact that you will find KUDA shaders fascinating. This is because they both share lots of similarities. Just as said, you can either increase or decrease any of these effects. The textures, as well as the effects, are authentic. Also, you will notice that snow is falling like a real-life scenario. For the first time, water in your world will be affected by wind speed. There is also a stoppage of fixed water animation. Nether is characterized by nether fog.
Another aspect of its features is lighting. You will notice that vanilla Minecraft shadow is nothing to write home about. Sometimes shadows are placed inappropriately, which takes away the excitement that this game is known for. KUDA shaders will correct such problems in the most effective manner. This becomes it comes with an impressive lighting effect to make your world stand out.
Some of the additions are
- Improved moon shape
- Disabling of rain puddles
- Enhanced reflections
- New water waves
- Addition of water caustics
- Stronger fog during sunrise
- Real water waves
- Improved ambient colours
- SSAO re-added
- New fog colours
- And many others
Compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.17.1 – 1.16.5 – 1.15.2 – 1.14.4 – 1.13.2 – 1.12.2 – 1.10.2 – 1.9.4 – 1.8.9 – 1.7.10 – 1.6.4 – 1.5.2
It appears that its author no longer updates this Minecraft Shader. There is no need to worry, though, since this can be good news. For instance, you will not need to worry about having an updated version after downloading and installing it on your system. All you have to do is have it downloaded once and start using it.
Also, it is essential to note that your graphic processor needs to have some decent features. This will enable KUDA shaders to run smoothly without any problem.
Screenshots & Comparison
Kuda Shaders on the left, and Minecraft Vanilla on the right, in the afternoon.
Left Kuda Shaders, Right Minecraft Vanilla, at night.
Приступаем к работе: наша исходная сцена
Шаг 1: добавление источника света
сделаем так, чтобы каждый пиксель в пределах радиуса источника света был видимым, а остальные были чёрными
- Объявили uniform-переменную источника света.
- Использовали встроенную функцию для вычисления расстояния между источником света и текущим пикселем.
- Проверили, больше ли это расстояние (в пикселях) 20% ширины экрана; если это так, то возвращаем цвет пикселя, в противном случае возвращаем чёрный.
На этом рисунке вычисляется для произвольного пикселя. меняется в зависимости от того, в каком пикселе мы находимся, а значение постоянно.
Шаг 2: добавляем глубину
плоскимдолжнаABCрасстояние на плоскости xyABCDADDBCнаправление, в котором повёрнута поверхностьнормалью поверхностимассивомтекстурой
Шаг 3: применение модели освещения
реализовать модель освещениямодель Фонга
- Получаем вектор нормали текущего пикселя.
- Получаем вектор направления света.
- Нормализуем векторы.
- Вычисляем угол между ними.
- Умножаем конечный цвет на этот коэффициент.
5. Умножаем конечный цвет на этот коэффициент
Задача:в текстуре в качестве значений цвета нельзя хранить отрицательные значения
репозитории этого туториала на GitHubздесь
- Попробуйте изменять высоту (значение ) вектора освещения, чтобы понаблюдать за его воздействием
- Поэкспериментируйте с интенсивностью освещения. (Можно сделать это, умножая значение diffuse на коэффициент.)
- Добавьте в уравнение вычисления освещения значение ambient (окружающего освещения). (Это значит, что мы присваиваем минимальное значение, то есть даже в тёмных областях цвет не будет полностью чёрным. Такое освещение позволяет сделать сцену реалистичной, потому что объекты в реальной жизни всегда освещены, даже если на них не падает прямой свет)
- Попробуйте реализовать шейдеры из этого туториала по WebGL. Он сделан в Babylon.js, а не в Three.js, но вы можете читать только части, относящиеся к GLSL. В частности, вас могут заинтересовать сэл-шейдинг и затенение по Фонгу.
- Вдохновляйтесь демо из GLSL Sandbox и ShaderToy
What is KUDA Shader?
Kuda shader brings in more detail and richer Minecraft experience, and this shader helps create a balance between natural and soft without having a significant load on the system. With Kuda shader making its place in the best.
Minecraft shaders market quickly because of its nearly bug-free experience, it has highly accurate effects to keep up the players moving around in the game.
The shader also helps in increasing the pixel count of textures, making the overall graphics much better. Shader turns any rural scene into a gem, also converts the highly beamed sun rays to good-natured rays of light.
This shader being a fully stable mod without any further glitches, many gamers worldwide are keen on trying this shader mod themselves to explore the features this mod has to offer.
Volumetric fog with shaders mod provides some extra special effects by making it feel it’s a living thing simply by their movement. Along With the default textures, without having motion blur or any other such kind unwanted effects.
Kuda shaders are very well designed to deliver the perfect balance between things a player may want to do something they don’t want. Kuda shaders only have features that everyone across likes to have, and there is nothing that they might hate to use.
But don’t get us wrong there, by thinking it’s a perfect shader in all aspects. There are always some downsides attached.
The flowering effects in this shader may appear to be a little weird at times. Sometimes, you may notice flashes of light at places where you wouldn’t have expected them to reflect. Also, they could be pretty bold or brighter compared to your expectations.
Kuda shaders require a dedicated GPU for them to work in a best-planned way. But as said, these are all very problems or cons compared to all the good things Kuda shaders have to offer to its players.
Kuda shaders will not work with your integrated graphics, and so a dedicated GPU or a better graphics card is one basic necessity if you want to install it. Kuda shaders are highly recommended by most of the players who have used them before because of all the offered things.
A few issues in the Beta version of this shader mod, but it seems like ages since the problems have been resolved for you to have a highly functional shader mod that makes your Minecraft game look amazing.
These shaders still suffer from the issues present in other mods as well, like environmental shadows that seem to flutter and move along with the movement of players. But said again, these issues are not so relevant to make it look bad.
KUDA Shaders 1.17.1 Installation Guide
- Ensure minecraft forge has been installed (to play with Minecraft Mods)
- Optifine HD 1.17.1 should be downloaded and installed.
- KUDA Shaders mod should be downloaded.
- Head over to your start menu and type “%appdata%/.minecraft”. After that, Enter should be pressed. This enable you run %appdata%/.minecraft .
- Go to minecraft/shaderpacks folder. In a situation whereby such folder doesn’t exist, you will have to get one created.
- The mod file should be put into such shaderpacks folder.
- Now, launch minecraft and see the new look.
If you are a beginner and couldn’t install Shaders; We have an illustrated guide with screenshots on how to Install Minecraft Shaders. Failed to install Optifine? see our tutorial installing Optifine.
Before starting the game, be aware that
- Please note that some Shaders have not been appropriately updated to 1.17.1. Still, all have been tested and work correctly in Minecraft 1.17.1.
- All download links are original and from the creator himself. We never host or edit any files. We only distribute them as a direct link to our users, ensuring security and quality. If you doubt this, don’t forget to read our Terms.
- It is noteworthy that the links may stop working with each new update. Even with all our efforts to keep everything updated, these things can happen; if any link is not working, please let us know.
- Leave feedback below on what you think of this Shader Pack; it helps the authors improve their packs.
This mod is available for Minecraft 1.17.1 and previous versions. To install Shaders, don’t forget to install “OptiFine 1.17.1”.
Before opening any existing worlds from a version prior to 1.17.1 please make a backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
A Brief About KUDA Shaders
After completing its beta testing in 2017, KUDA Shaders 1.17.1 got released into the world of Minecraft. Its creator, DeDelner, really has to be given credit for coming up with such a mod with robust features. Very few shaders can take your gaming experience to another level like this one. One of the reasons why KUDA shaders have been able to make an instant impression in the world of Minecraft is due to how it has been designed.
For instance, you will notice that most Minecraft shader packs are advanced in terms of features and requirements. This means that players require highly sophisticated machines to explore such shaders. On the other hand, you will notice the so-called “basic” shaders are very poor in terms of features. That is to say, and they don’t contribute too much to the game’s graphics. Installing them means you are still using something as good as the default vanilla graphics.
Kuda Shaders is a game-changer, given that it has been able to strike a balance. For instance, the additions that it brings are worth trying out. Also, it enables lots of customizations to meet the diverse graphics needs of players. The best part is that your PC doesn’t need to have a high graphic processor before it can be used. This is nothing short of pure genius from DeDelner. It is one of the reasons why Kuda shaders have been very popular in the Minecraft community.