- Dynamic Surroundings — Mod Overview
- Updates & Compatibility
- Dynamic Surroundings Mod Download Links:
- Dynamic Surroundings Mod Installation
- How To Install Dynamic Surroundings
- Dynamic Surroundings Mod Screenshots
- Map Legend
Dynamic Surroundings — Mod Overview
|Date Published||December 17, 2015|
|Mod Category||・Essential Mods|
Dynamic Surroundings Customization
Dynamic Surroundings mod changes the visual and audio experience while retaining the original game mechanics. It allows you to customize it further by enabling or disabling some of the effects based on how customized you want your game to be.
Dynamic Surroundings Effects:
- Water Ripple on Rain
- Live Lava
- Waterfalls Splash
- Fireflies at Night
- Additional Sounds
Relevant Experience From Shaders
Dynamic Surroundings is a mod that somehow gives off a shader vibe as there are visual enhancements. You would not want to miss out the new sound from this mod as it adds to the game’s atmosphere.
Best Shader Mods
Video from The Aussie Gamer
Updates & Compatibility
Update History & Changelogs
- Forge 2779+ OreLib-1.12.2-126.96.36.199+; Do not use the deobf version of OreLib; it’s provided to developers for mod development.
- If upgrading from version 3.4.x or earlier: Delete your dsurround.cfg and let it regenerate.
- Check your mods/1.12.2 folder and ensure there are no Dynamic Surroundings files within.
- Updated embedded Mixin library to 0.8 (the latest STABLE version of Mixin as of this publish). Should fix compatibility with a other mods that rely on Mixin.
- Speculative fix for rare fog «white out».
- Speculative fix for client crash when using wrong Forge version but client is not able to give appropriate error info to user.
- Compatibility update for the latest versions of Little Tiles.
- Updated Russian Translations.
- Update Roots Compatibility.
Dynamic Surroundings Mod Download Links:
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|DynamicSurroundings-1.16.4-188.8.131.52.jar||Release||1.16.5/4||Jan 29, 2021|
|DynamicSurroundings-1.12.2-184.108.40.206.jar||Release||1.12.2||Apr 6, 2020|
|DynamicSurroundings-1.7.10-220.127.116.11.jar||Release||1.7.10||Nov 28, 2018|
|DynamicSurroundings-1.12.2-18.104.22.168.jar||Release||1.12.2||Nov 28, 2018|
|DynamicSurroundings-1.11.2-22.214.171.124.jar||Release||1.11.2||Oct 24, 2018|
|DynamicSurroundings-1.10.2-126.96.36.199.jar||Release||1.10.2||Oct 24, 2018|
|DynamicSurroundings-1.12.2-188.8.131.52.jar||Release||1.12.2||May 5, 2018|
|DynamicSurroundings-1.12-184.108.40.206.jar||Release||1.12.1||Sep 7, 2017|
|DynamicSurroundings-1.8.9-220.127.116.11.jar||Release||1.8.9||Mar 28, 2016|
← Enhanced Visuals ModIron Chests Mod →
Dynamic Surroundings Mod Installation
This is a simple tutorial that will helps you to install Dynamic Surroundings Mod for Minecraft 1.13, 1.12.2 and others version successfully!
- The first thing to do is make sure you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Dynamic Surroundings Mod below or from anywhere, make sure the mod is compatible with the version of Forge installed.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
- On Windows open Run from the start menu, type and click Run.
- On MAC OS X open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Dynamic Surroundings into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Now, just launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
How To Install Dynamic Surroundings
Steps To Install
|1||Download Forge 1.16.5>> Forge download page|
|2||Download Dynamic Surroundings on CurseForge. Select the latest version>> Download from CurseForge|
|3||Run the Forge Java file*there is no need to change the install directory if you used the default directory to install Minecraft|
|4||Transfer the mod .jar files to your Minecraft’s mod folder>> Know how to access it here|
|5||Run «Minecraft Launcher»|
|6||Select the Forge version that you want to play on. In this case, select «Forge 1.16.5»|
|7||Press «Play» to run Minecraft with the mods|
Does Not Requires Other Mods
You do not need to install for you to be able to run this mod. Download the required Forge version and just place it together with the Dynamic Surroundings mod inside your mod folder and you’re good to go!
Dynamic Surroundings Mod Screenshots
Aurora Borealis — Aurora Borealis over a polar biome (v18.104.22.168 and earlier)
Calm Rain — Low intensity rainfall
Compass — Compass HUD when holding a Minecraft compass
Entity Emoji — Emojis are sprites that orbit a mob’s head to give an indication as to what they are thinking. In this case the Villager is thinking about farming.
Fire Jets — Fire Jets spawn over lava source blocks. They do not harm the player or any mobs. The height and duration is based on the number of lava source blocks beneath the fire jet.
Heavy Rain — Heavy intensity rainfall.
Light Snow — Light snowfall in a cold biome.
Light Level HUD — The Light Level HUD gives the player an indication of light levels of blocks within the field of view.
Potion HUD — The Potion HUD can replace the Minecraft potion HUD. The one provided by Dynamic Surroundings gives the name of the potion effect as well as remaining duration.
Water Ripples — When rain or water drops hit water ripples will be generated. A derpy squid photobombed the screenshot. v22.214.171.124+
Sand Storm — Sand Storms will occur in desert biomes when the dimension experience rainfall.
Steam Jets — Steam Jets will be generated around areas where lava meets water.
When precipitation occurs, Dynamic Surroundings Mod will generate a random storm intensity. This intensity will affect a variety of different things:
- The “density” of the downfall.
- Volume of sound.
Furthermore, deserts will experience dust storms, and the Nether will have its version of storms.
Auroras trigger at night when a player is standing in a “polar” biome such as Taiga or Ice Field. The size, shape, and coloration can change per Aurora spawned. The brightness of an Aurora is affected by the brightness of the Moon.
Biomes can have specific sounds that play while standing in them. The sound played can be different night or day, rain or shine. Forests have birds chirping, beaches have waves, and swamps have crickets.
Blocks can have a variety of effects, sound as well as visual. Examples:
- Lava can form lava jets on the surface which spout fire or sparks.
- Bubbles can rise from the bottom of lakes, oceans, and ponds.
- Soul Sand can trigger demonic laughter.
- Wooden planks can squeak when walked upon.
- Dust motes can fall from various blocks.
- Steam will rise from water because of nearby lava.
- Fireflies will spawn at night around various plants in temperate biomes.
Presence Footsteps is integrated directly within Dynamic Surroundings. This feature generates different footstep sounds as the player walks and jumps. The sounds played are based upon the material that the player is standing on or moving through.
Various effects, both sound and visual, can be triggered or suppressed:
- Damage/Heal pop offs. Whenever a mob gets hurt or is healed a pop-off particle will fly off around the mob indicating the amount of change.
- Weapon/tool swoosh: A sound gets played when swinging around a weapon or tool.
- Jump: A “huh” sound will play when jumping.
- Bow pull: A sound gets played when a player pulls back on a bow.
- Crafting sound plays when an item is crafted by the player.
- Heartbeat: When a players health drops to 40% or less Steve’s heart begins to beat loudly.
- Hunger: When a players food bar drops to 40% or less the stomach beings to rumble.
- Potion particle swirls can be turned off so they don’t interfere with the players field of view.
- Potion HUD replaces the Minecraft potion HUD with one that gives names and the effects remaining time.
A release is the distribution of the final version of a mod.
The mod developers release beta versions of release in order to garner useful feedback before releasing the final version of a mod.
The alpha release is a mod release that is still in the early testing phase.
The Dynamic Surroundings Mod download links from below are available for Minecraft’s most popular versions so far, for others version (likes as 1.12.1 / 1.11.1 / 1.10.1 / 1.9.2 / 1.8.8 / 1.8.4 / 1.7.2 / 1.6.4 / 1.6.2 / 1.5.2 / 1.4.7) please visit the official website above!
Before starting to download any files from our website, please agree to follow rules:
- We do not host any Dynamic Surroundings files on our website.
- We do not modify or edit the Dynamic Surroundings in any way.
- We provide the original download links directly from the author of that particular Minecraft mod. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Download links are constantly updated, you will always download the latest available versions.
- If you have any problem with Dynamic Surroundings Mod, please leave a comment below and we will help you as soon we can.